Credit and Publicity Kit
Beyond the Requirements
Here are some other ways you can help inform the public about the importance of state funding to your organization and community:
- Include mentions of Mass Cultural Council funding and what it means to your organization via social media.
- Write an article for your newsletter about state funding and the difference it makes to your organization.
- Present Mass Cultural Council’s executive director, chair or Council member as a speaker at one of your important events. Contact our communications department to schedule this.
- Encourage one of your board members or your executive director to write an opinion piece or letter to the editor crediting Mass Cultural Council for support.
- Arrange for an article in your local newspaper about the Council’s funded programs in your organization.
- Create a lobby display or some other public exhibit for the library, the town hall, the school, etc. For example, showcase students’ work or other Council-supported activity.
- Send a special letter from your principal or executive director home to parents illuminating the work of the Council and the programs it supports in your school/organization.