To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Westminster Cultural Council
The Westminster Cultural Council is a community group committed to providing a broad range of cultural programs to the residents of our town. Support for the arts is evidenced here by the annual allocation of town funds that enhances our state funding. For many years we have supported programs in our schools, town library and senior center in addition to town-wide music and art events. Our audience ranges from preschoolers to senior citizens, and participation has been strong and enthusiastic.
11 South Street
Westminster, MA 01473-1534
FY23 Local Priorities
The Westminster Cultural Council receives public funding to provide grants for the people of Westminster. Funding to support the arts, humanities, interpretive sciences, visual arts, performing arts, and historians. We also support community, business and civic groups, social service organizations, schools, youth and senior associations.
FY23 Local Guidelines
Can this project be completed without full funding? If so how would it be presented, complete budget information. Must be date stamped no later than . Remember refreshments not covered and local contact must be included with application.
Please note new local guidelines added for FY23:
1. The applicant’s program must benefit the citizens of Westminster.
2. Each applicant must apply online at https://massculturalcouncil.smartsimple.com/
3. If the grant application is for an event that services people from Westminster and other communities, those other communities’ Cultural Council should also be solicited for funds.
4. The goal of the Westminster Cultural Council is to fund diverse programs for a variety of audiences/participants.
5. We encourage the applicant to seek and include on the application matching funds.
6. We will accept applications for cultural field trips for children pre-K through 12th grade by subsidizing the cost of ticket prices. Transportation for field trips may be eligible.
7.The window of eligibility for grant reimbursement/acceptance will be the calendar year following the grant deadline of Oct. 17th. Projects must be completed between Jan 1 and Dec. 31.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
December 9, 2022 at 04:30 PM UTC