To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
West Bridgewater Cultural Council
Our mission is to move, inspire and challenge the community through cultural programing and awareness.
24 Bryant Street
West Bridgewater, MA 02379-1749
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
The West Bridgewater Cultural Council gathers input from the community yearly and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. This year the West Bridgewater Cultural Council will give priority to:
• Applicants that have secured a local venue
• Projects that serve youth or the elderly
FY23 Local Guidelines
In addition to the state criteria applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
• How well the program meets our local priorities
• Community support and involvement
• Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant
• Ability to address the diverse cultural needs of a community’s underserved populations or support diverse forms of cultural activities
• Financial need
• Demonstrated planning
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
December 9, 2022 at 04:30 PM UTC