Wellfleet Cultural Council
The Wellfleet Cultural Council (WCC) is a town committee of volunteers appointed by the Wellfleet Board of Selectmen. WCC receives state funding from the Massachusetts Cultural Council and local funds from the Town of Wellfleet plus our own fundraising efforts. We distribute this money through annual grants for a broad variety of projects in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences. This council accepts grant proposals in online formats.
G. Ledkovsky - C. Rogers, Co Chairs
300 Main Street
Wellfleet, MA 02667-7470
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
• Benefit Wellfleet individuals and organizations
• Support local artistic and not-for-profit talent
• Provide off-season activities for year-round residents
• Promote racial equity and encourage diversity
• Highlight Wellfleet’s local heritage and unique natural resources
• Encourage emerging artists, start-ups and new programs
• Expand accessibility through online/virtual programming
FY23 Local Guidelines
• If the applicant’s project requires a venue, they must partner with a local venue prior to applying and submit a written letter of support (or email) from the venue with their application to be considered.
• Priority is given to applicants who can demonstrate multiple sources of support for their project and not rely on the Council for full funding.
• Please refer to the Wellfleet Cultural Council website for local informa9on and support in completing the grant writing and submission process: wellfleetculturalcouncil.org/applying
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Cape Cod Chamber Music Festival, Inc.
||3 Summer Chamber Music Concerts
||Project Slang - Public Art
||Iannitelli, Leda Muhana
||Movimento Project 2023
||3-D Site Plan for Maurice’s Campground (existing site)
||LeVine, Denya R.
||Mindfulness, Music and Movement at Capeabilities
||Lower Cape Community Access Television, Inc.
||EnviroArt, a documentary & community screening at the intersection of artists and environment
||Outer Cape Chorale, Inc.
||Songs that Light the Way (Dec 2022) and Spring Concert (May 2023)
||Outermost Contra Dance
||Open Arts in the Schools
||Provincetown Art Association and Museum, Inc.
||Community Bulletin Board Project
||Provincetown Community Television, Inc.
||Spring Youth Media Institute
||CONTEMPORARY CAPE COD ARTIST EXHIBITIONS
||Sailor Beware presents Monologue Mondays
||Sustainable Center for Agricultural Preservation and Education
||Farmer in the School
||The Friends of the Wellfleet Council on Aging, Inc.
||Free Concert Series consisting of four concerts
||The New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance, Inc.
||Training Older Adults in Wellfleet to become Marine Wildlife Ambassadors
||The Wellfleet Historical Society, Inc.
||Bridges Across Wellfleet & Beyond
||Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill, Inc.
||60PLUS Art Scholarships
||The Highwaymen - Songs & Stories
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines