To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Webster Cultural Council
During this integral growth period, we endeavor to engage and encourage citizens to contribute to the shaping of the landscape of Webster through the arts and sciences. Supporting their individual strengths to bring their ideas to fruition will, in aggregate, transform the ecology of our town and position Webster to thrive through increased avenues of cultural and social opportunities and programs.
Angela Claire Fleming
c/o Carole Marchand
350 Main Street
Webster, MA 01570
FY22 Local Priorities
Local councils are authorized to develop additional criteria and may give different weight to their criteria in order to reflect local concerns and community cultural needs. Any council priorities will be posted here by September 1.
FY22 Local Guidelines
To be a VALID grant for consideration
1. Only TYPED from available forms of applications or PRINTED from MCC computer site applications.
2. Only those with 2 (TWO) COPIES of the 2 page form received in mailing. (Please only 1 copy of any supporting information included)
3. Must be SIGNED (both copies)
4. Must be MAILED only thru U.S. Post Office addressed directly to WCC , 350 Main St Attention: Carole Marchand, Webster, MA 01570
5. Valid Submission dates maximum range for CURRENT CYCLE JULY 1ST THRU OCTOBER 15 OF CURRENT YEAR ONLY
6. Event must occur in the cycle calendar year only…i.e apply by Oct 15,2012 for an event occuring Jan 1 thru Dec 31, 2013 ONLY
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY22 Funding List
|Town of Webster
||Shakespeare in the park
||Songs and Stories - The Highwaymen
||One book One community
||Granite the Bullmastiff Story
||Hip Hop Dance Chair Exercise for Seniors!
|Edward L. Cope, Jr.
||Impromptu Magic for Camping
||The Jellyfish: How to Pastel Paint
||Folktales from Asia
||Music & Education Event
||Community Concert with Mark Mandeville & Raianne Richards
||A Cultural and Historical Reflection of the 1960s through the Music of The Beatles
|Steven M. Hurlbut
||Jumpin' Juba summer concert
|Webster Museums, Inc.
||A Celebration of Samuel Slater
||Earth Celebrations: Stories and Songs For Our Planet!
|Saint Joseph School
||Art Through Literature: Patricia Polacco's, "Rechenka's Eggs" and "The Keeping Quilt"
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information twice a day. Last update was made on
June 29, 2022 at 07:15 PM UTC