To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Washington Cultural Council
The Washington Cultural Council supports projects that provide access to the arts to all Washington residents.
FY22 Local Priorities
The Washington Cultural Council gives priority to:
1) Applicants that have secured a local venue
2) Projects that serve youth or the elderly
3) Projects that focus on community-oriented arts, humanities and science projects in and for the Washington community
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
1) How well the program meets our local priorities
2) Community support and involvement
3) Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant
4) Financial need
5) Demonstrated planning
The link to the online application form can be found in the “Apply Now” tab.
All applications must be submitted online. No paper applications will be accepted.
FY22 Local Guidelines
The Washington Cultural Council strictly adheres to the requirement that applications must be mailed prior to the state-wide deadline .
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 20, 2021 at 01:26 PM UTC