To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Southampton Cultural Council
413 203 1076
8 East Street
Southampton, MA 01073-9218
FY22 Local Priorities
Preference will be given to Southampton residents as well as projects that serve the youth and/or elderly population. All applicants should demonstrate how their proposals will benefit Southampton residents.
Remember, grant amounts are not large. Please do not expect the Cultural Council to be your sole funding source. The Council rarely fully funds a project. We do give field trip grants.
In addition to the state criteria, applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
* How well the program meets our local priorities
* Community support and involvement
* Ability to address the diverse needs of Southampton’s population and/or support diverse forms of cultural activities
* Demonstrated planning
Council Local Guidelines:
1. Applicants must have a secured venue and/or sponsor. The Council cannot act as a booking agent.
2. Projects must have specific beginning and end dates.
3. Successful applicants will provide their own publicity, in consultation with the local sponsor.
4. Reimbursement forms should be submitted within 60 days of the project’s completion. Please include number in attendance.
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. 6 copies of the application must be received and postmarked by the deadline.
2. Applicants must have secured a venue and/or a sponsor. The Cultural Council cannot act as a booking agent.
3. Projects must have specific beginning and end dates.
4. Successful applicants will provide their own publicity, in consultation with the local sponsor.
5.Reimbursement forms should be submitted within 60 days of the project’s completion.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 25, 2021 at 07:26 PM UTC