Quincy Arts Council
The purpose of the Quincy Arts Council and other LCCs is to encourage and foster local activities in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences. The principal way in which the Council does this is the awarding of grants to individuals, organizations and schools engaged in activities in these three areas.
In addition to the grant-making process, Quincy Arts Council has a broad, general mandate to foster the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in Quincy through other means.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING:
REVIEW OF AND DECISION ON
2021 LCC GRANT APPLICATIONS
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2021, 5:30 PM
Quincy Arts Council will meet on Tuesday, February 9 at 5:30PM online via ZOOM.
The Council will review and make funding decisions on Local Cultural Council grant applications for the 2021 funding cycle.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 919 7217 8003
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,91972178003# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,91972178003# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
1305 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169-5111
FY22 Local Priorities
All applications are welcome. Priority will be given to Quincy-originated projects.
Quincy Arts Council may reach any of three decisions on an application: to award a grant for the full amount requested, to award a grant for part of the amount requested, or not to award a grant for the application. The Council also reserves the right to award a grant subject to conditions.
FY22 Local Guidelines
QUINCY ARTS COUNCIL
2016 LCC GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The Quincy Arts Council accepts applications for 2016 Local Cultural Council (LCC) grants from individuals, organizations, and schools providing programs in Quincy in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences.
The grant cycle, as established by Massachusetts Cultural Council, is on annual basis, with an October 15, 2015 application deadline.
To obtain an application, click on the Forms tab. Be sure to follow the instructions specified by Mass Cultural Council that accompany the application form. In addition when submitting to Quincy Arts Council, the following guidelines also apply.
PREPARING THE APPLICATION:
1. The application must be typed.
2. Be sure to fill out the entire application up through the signature line. Try to restrict your responses to the spaces provided. Unless you are submitting an application for a capital grant or a scholarship, DO NOT complete Sections B and C of the application.
3. Make sure you sign the application.
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION:
1.Applicants must submit one completed original application form and twelve (12) copies.
2. If you have NEVER received a grant from the Quincy Arts Council, please attach ONE (1) copy of a brief resume of your professional career or a brief history of your organization.
3. Applications should be submitted to: Quincy Arts Council, c/o Quincy Historical Society, Adams Academy Building, 8 Adams Street, Quincy MA 02169.
4. Applications that are mailed must be post-marked no later than October 15, 2015.
5. Applications may be hand-delivered. Hand-delivered applications must arrive at Quincy Historical Society, 8 Adams Street in Quincy, by no later than 4:00 PM on October 15, 2015.
6. E-mailed or faxed applications cannot be accepted.
7. Late applications cannot be considered for grants.
Award decisions will be made by mid-December, 2015.
Field Trip Grants: For the Field Trip grants, the above deadlines and instructions also apply.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines