Princeton Cultural Council
The Princeton Cultural Council supports arts, humanities, and science programs in our local community.
6 Town Hall Drive
Princeton, MA 01541-1137
FY23 Local Priorities
The Princeton Cultural Council welcomes proposals for community-oriented arts, humanities, and science programs. These grants can support a variety of artistic projects and activities in Princeton including exhibits, festivals, performances and visiting artists in schools, workshops and lectures. We give priority to projects, artists, performers, and speakers whose work will significantly benefit Princeton residents. We encourage all art forms to apply.
The Princeton Cultural Council is thrilled to help bring cultural programming to our community.
FY23 Local Guidelines
1) The PCC requires online applications.
2) The PCC participates in the Direct Grant Program.
3) The PCC requires that a performer/artist applicant have a local sponsor or venue. Examples include the library, the Thomas Prince School, the Princeton Arts Society, Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary, the Congregational Church, the Historical Society, or a community organization. You may invite members of any of these organizations and the PCC to attend one of your events. Applicants who do not live in Princeton must include a letter of support from a local sponsor or venue with the application.
4) The PCC encourages applicants to submit supporting materials, e.g., brochures, tapes, flyers, etc.
5) Include a detailed publicity plan for the proposed activity. Credit for PCC and MCC funding must be evident at the event and in all publicity related to the event. PCC Grant Recipients must honor the Mass Cultural Council Credit and Publicity Requirements.
6) Provide a completed and balanced budget for the proposed activity.
7) Although the PCC occasionally funds projects outside of Princeton, our primary focus is to fund activities that serve the local community and improve the cultural offerings for residents of Princeton.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines