Plymouth Cultural Council
Our volunteer board has a deep love of the arts and a desire to bring many diverse cultural experiences to our community. As a local council, we serve the community by promoting excellence, access, and education in arts and culture to the people of Plymouth through the disbursement of state funds to individuals and non-profit organizations.Through grants, we fund projects and events in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences for public benefit.
In addition to awarding grants, the PCC commissioned and continues to maintain the Immigrant Sculpture in Brewster Garden. We’ve raised additional funds to supplement those received by the state through events such as “A Toast to the Arts” which recognizes local individuals or groups which have demonstrated leadership in their support for the arts. In 2011, we organized and hosted the first annual “Focus on Plymouth” Digital Photography Contest.
26 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02362
FY22 Local Priorities
– Projects that most directly benefit the Plymouth community
– Applications from a diversity of age groups, cultural backgrounds, and local institutions
– Sponsorship by local organizations
– Artistic or creative merit
– Direct community benefit and involvement
– Collaboration among community groups
– Submission by local applicants
– Projects with a match of cash or services
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines