Pepperell Cultural Council
The Pepperell Cultural Council is a group of volunteers working to promote access, education and diversity in the arts and humanities. We are funded by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, and we award grants to individuals, schools and non�profit organizations for various arts and cultural projects.
Pepperell Town Hall
1 Main Street
Pepperell, MA 01463-1644
FY23 Local Priorities
The Pepperell Cultural Council prefers to promote events that support local artists and performers, and that take place in the town of Pepperell. We favor humanities, science, nature and environmental programs that benefit youth, and all ages, and especially those that feature Pepperell’s unique natural resources and history. Inclusive, community wide, multi-generational programs are important to our culture. We also consider public art. We encourage creativity in programming. We keep these criteria in mind as we review grant applications.
FY23 Local Guidelines
1. Preference will be given to applicants who are Pepperell residents or sponsored by an organization in Pepperell. Support letters from co-participants (collaborators, organizations, venue and location partners, municipal and permitting agencies) are required.
2. The Project/Event must occur in Pepperell and/or benefit Pepperell residents.
3. Applicants must specify a venue as well as a specific date, or a date range for ongoing projects.
4. We recommend applicants not depend solely on the Pepperell Cultural Council for funding. List other sources of funding on application and mark them as confirmed, pending, or an identified opportunity.
5. Repeat projects will be considered, but not indefinitely.
6. The scheduled project should take place during the current MCC funding cycle (Jan – Dec 2023).
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Bates III, Davis R.||Halloween Harvest: A Performance for Seniors||$500||Bumstead, John||American Originals from The Nissitissit String Quartet||$690||Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.||Build-A-Flag Woodworking Art Therapy Workshop||$500||Discovery Museum, Inc.||Open Door Connections||$300||Dunstable Theater Collaborative, Inc.||The Last Five Years by Jason Robert Brown||$350||Fitchburg Art Museum, Inc.||87th Regional Exhibition of Art & Craft||$200||Groton Hill Music, Inc.||Bach’s Lunch Concert Series||$500||Hart, Francis||A Cultural and Historical Reflection of the 1960s through the Music of The Beatles||$375||LaBollita, Ann-Marie||Printmaking with Plants and Stencils||$350||Lawrence Library||Michelle Tucker Jazz Quintet||$550||Lawrence Library||Animal Adaptations||$375||Lawrence Library||Learn How to Play the Ukulele||$358||Lawrence Library||T(w)een Crafts with Mandy||$500||Lawrence Library||Flower Arranging||$300||Lawrence Library||Summer STEAM CLUB||$350||Lawrence Library||Wingmasters presents Pepperell Birds of Prey||$450||Lawrence Library||Soaring with Christa - History at Play||$700||Lawrence Library||Hungrytown Concert||$400||Lawrence Library||A Creepy Christmas||$500||Nashoba Valley Chorale||Wake Up, My Spirit||$500||Newman, Howard||Musical Baseball Show||$375||Parisi, Rita||1908 Tea||$475||Van Egmond, Timothy||Dancing at Albert Harris Center||$490||Virginia Thurston Healing Garden, Inc.||Writing Your Way Through Cancer||$750|