Pepperell Cultural Council
The Pepperell Cultural Council is a group of volunteers working to promote access, education and diversity in the arts and humanities. We are funded by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, and we award grants to individuals, schools and non�profit organizations for various arts and cultural projects.
Pepperell Town Hall
1 Main Street
Pepperell, MA 01463-1644
FY23 Local Priorities
The Pepperell Cultural Council prefers to promote events that support local artists and performers, and that take place in the town of Pepperell. We favor humanities, science, nature and environmental programs that benefit youth, and all ages, and especially those that feature Pepperell’s unique natural resources and history. Inclusive, community wide, multi-generational programs are important to our culture. We also consider public art. We encourage creativity in programming. We keep these criteria in mind as we review grant applications.
FY23 Local Guidelines
1. Preference will be given to applicants who are Pepperell residents or sponsored by an organization in Pepperell. Support letters from co-participants (collaborators, organizations, venue and location partners, municipal and permitting agencies) are required.
2. The Project/Event must occur in Pepperell and/or benefit Pepperell residents.
3. Applicants must specify a venue as well as a specific date, or a date range for ongoing projects.
4. We recommend applicants not depend solely on the Pepperell Cultural Council for funding. List other sources of funding on application and mark them as confirmed, pending, or an identified opportunity.
5. Repeat projects will be considered, but not indefinitely.
6. The scheduled project should take place during the current MCC funding cycle (Jan – Dec 2023).
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines