To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Oxford Cultural Council
The Oxford Cultural Council is a group of volunteers working to promote access and diversity in the arts, humanities and sciences. We are funded by the Massachusetts Cultural Council and we award grants to individuals, schools and non-profit organizations for cultural projects.
Applications are submitted using the online application. Paper or mailed applications cannot be accepted. Applicants who need assistance filling out an application online should contact the Communities Team: https://massculturalcouncil.org/about/staff/.
Oxford Town Hall
325 Main Street
Oxford, MA 01540-1750
FY22 Local Priorities
Effective FY 20, Local Priorities include field trips, maintaining/expanding arts and cultural education, and community gatherings.
The Oxford Cultural Council will be accepting paper applications as well as online applications. Please contact the council via the information on the Council Info tab for a paper application.
The Oxford Cultural Council will give priority to applicants who have listed a local sponsor on their application.
FY22 Local Guidelines
In addition to the MCC guidelines, the Oxford Cultural Council has established the following guidelines:
1. Projects should be of demonstrated high quality.
2. Projects must take place within and/or involve residents from Oxford.
3. Prior written commitment from an Oxford Institution or Organization (Local Sponsor) must be obtained and contained with the grant application.
3. Any school or organization submitting multiple requests for funding must prioritize their projects. Otherwise the OCC will prioritize the requests.
4. We do not grant funds to pay for transportation. Transportation assistance may be available at ww.massculturalcouncil.org/programs/bigyellow.asp.
5. We cannot be held responsible for applications lost in the mail. If an applicant can demonstrate that an application was sent by the postmarked deadline, the Council will consider the application on time.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 20, 2021 at 11:26 AM UTC