To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Orleans Cultural Council
Funded by the Masschusetts Cultural Council, the Orleans Cultural Council seeks to further the cultural development of Orleans by promoting the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences. By recognizing the creative endeavors of artists, performers and lecturers the OCC has the opportunity to create a greater sense of community in Orleans and to help regional talent gain exposure to further their careers.
Projects that are chosen will enrich, exalt and provoke an audience. In turn, this will create a bridge across cultures and ages and help celebrate that which unites us.
Funds received by the Orleans Cultural Council can support festivals, art education, environmental education, preserve historic documents and landmarks, and enable artists and other creative people to implement unique projects for the community. Projects funded by he Orleans Cultural Council will improve the quality of life for residents and contribute to the economic vitality of our community.
Orleans Town Hall
19 School Road
Orleans, MA 02653-3699
FY22 Local Priorities
The Orleans Cultural Council gathers input from the community and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. This year the Orleans Cultural Council will give priority to:
- Applicants that feature the Orleans Cultural District
- Projects that focus on:
1. nature, science, farming, environmental projects;
2. community wide gatherings (festivals, concerts, plays, films);
3. arts education in the schools;
4. restoration and preservation projects;
5. projects celebrating local history, cultural diversity; and
6. professional development of local artists.of all ages.
In addition to the state criteria applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria.
- How well the program meets the above local priorities
- Community support and involvement
- Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant
- Ability to address the diverse cultural needs of a community’s underserved populations or support diverse forms of cultural activities
- Financial need
- Demonstrated planning
The Orleans Cultural Council Grant Cycle
- The Orleans Cultural Council will accept paper applications as well as online applications. Applicants submitting paper applications must submit 8 hard copies.
FY22 Local Guidelines
Please submit an original plus 6 copies of your Orleans Cultural Council Proposals.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY22 Funding List
|Orleans Council on Aging
||Lunch & Listen in the Garden
|Meeting House Chamber Music Festival, Inc.
||Meeting House Chamber Music Festival 2022
|Alzheimer's Family Caregivers Support Center, Inc.
||Musical Souvenirs for Memory Loss
||Open Mic Classical
|Lower Cape Community Acces Television, Inc.
||Inspirations from Hopper
|Julie A. Stepanek
||Learn Ukulele with Julie
|Steven T. Kemp
||Endangered Species Plaque project
|Beyond The Bounds, Inc.
||Beyond The Bounds 2022
|Outer Cape Chorale, Inc.
||Two Concerts by the Outer Cape Chorale
||Capoeira Besouro Cape Cod
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information twice a day. Last update was made on
June 29, 2022 at 07:15 PM UTC