Northbridge Cultural Council
The mission of the Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC) and its Local Cultural Councils (LCC) partners is to expand access, improve education, promote diversity, and encourage excellence in the arts, humanities, and interpretative sciences, in order to improve the quality of life for all Massachusetts residents and to contribute to the economic vitality of our communities.
Mass Cultural Council, through its network of local councils, provides grants to non-profit cultural organizations, schools, communities, and individual artists to fund programs that use arts, science, and the humanities to build strong, diverse, livable communities.
7 Main Street
Whitinsville, MA 01588-2294
FY23 Local Priorities
- The NCC prioritizes applicants who comply with all LCC Guidelines.
- The NCC prioritizes applicants that provide a cultural event within the community of Northbridge.
- The NCC prioritizes applicants who have secured an event date and venue location.
- The NCC gives priority to applicants that provide the cultural event free of charge to attendees.
FY23 Local Guidelines
- All applications must be submitted no later than October 17, 2022, per the instructions provided on the Local Cultural Council website. No late applications will be accepted.
- The NCC requires all invoices and documentation to be submitted to the NCC via email at email@example.com or mailed to Northbridge Cultural Council c/o Northbridge Town Hall, 7 Main Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588
- The Northbridge Cultural Council seeks to share news of all approved NCC grant events with the community by publishing a summary on our local Northbridge Cultural Council webpage. If you would like the NCC to share the information about your event, please forward a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Apple Tree Arts, Inc.||Apple Tree Arts Community Chorus||$250||Bates III, Davis R.||Raising Our Voices: A Summer Reading Performance||$500||Bilodeau, Chris||St. Patrick's Day Celebration||$800||Blackstone Valley Community Chorus, Inc.||BVCC Concerts - Spring 2023 & Fall 2023||$1,000||Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School||BVT Multicultural Festival||$500||Burokas, Kevin||Rockdale String Project||$350||Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.||Reiki and Polarity – Energy-Based Healing Arts||$259||Cope, Jr., Edward L.||Reading is Magic||$450||Dick, Robert||Blackstone Valley Bluegrass||$800||Discovery Museum, Inc.||Open Door Connections||$300||Far From Eden||Whitinsville Inclusive Family-Friendly Music Concert||$400||George Marston Whitin Memorial Community Association, Inc.||Winter Youth Theater||$1,000||Jordan, Robert||Free Music Concert||$150||MUSIC Dance.edu||Hip Hop Chair Dance for Seniors!||$500||MUSIC Dance.edu||I am Autistic I am Fantastic||$580||Massachusetts State Police Museum and Learning Center, Inc.||STEM Family Day 2023||$750||Moffett, William||BIRCH ALLEY BRASS CHRISTMAS CONCERT||$150||Morales, Marilyn||Always Remember - Showcase from the world premiere||$850||Newman, Howard||Music for Seniors||$375||Northbridge Beautification||Lighting up the Commons||$1,500||Parnes, Janet||Politics with Principles: First Female Cabinet Secretary Frances Perkins||$315||Pout Pond Recreation Committee||Music on the Pond||$500||Pout Pond Recreation Committee||Science on the Pond||$250||Richards, Raianne||Concert at Northbridge Senior Center with Mark & Raianne||$500||Shea, Lisa||Writing / Publishing / Marketing Workshop Series||$300||Smith, Patrick||Afternoon of Brass #2||$500||The Claflin Hill Music Performance Foundation, Inc.||The Claflin Hill Symphony Summer Winds at the Dennis Rice Plaza||$1,750||The Northbridge Historical Society, Inc.||Exploring the History, Culture and Architecture of Northbridge||$1,500||Tincknell, Roger L.||Country and Western, Cowboy Songs and Yodeling||$570||Uxbridge First Holiday Night Celebration||Uxbridge First Holiday Night||$1,000||Uxbridge Unleashed, Inc.||Uxbridge Unleashed Community Concert Series - Music & Mutts||$500||Zani, Lisa||Let's Get Growing with Plant Guy Eric||$300|