To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Northbridge Cultural Council
The mission of the Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC) and its Local Cultural Councils (LCC) partners is to expand access, improve education, promote diversity, and encourage excellence in the arts, humanities, and interpretative sciences, in order to improve the quality of life for all Massachusetts residents and to contribute to the economic vitality of our communities.
Mass Cultural Council, through its network of local councils, provides grants to non-profit cultural organizations, schools, communities, and individual artists to fund programs that use arts, science, and the humanities to build strong, diverse, livable communities.
7 Main Street
Northbridge, MA 01588
FY23 Local Priorities
- The NCC prioritizes applicants who comply with all LCC Guidelines.
- The NCC prioritizes applicants that provide a cultural event within the community of Northbridge.
- The NCC prioritizes applicants who have secured an event date and venue location.
- The NCC gives priority to applicants that provide the cultural event free of charge to attendees.
FY23 Local Guidelines
- All applications must be submitted no later than October 17, 2022, per the instructions provided on the Local Cultural Council website. No late applications will be accepted.
- The NCC requires all invoices and documentation to be submitted to the NCC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Northbridge Cultural Council c/o Northbridge Town Hall, 7 Main Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588
- The Northbridge Cultural Council seeks to share news of all approved NCC grant events with the community by publishing a summary on our local Northbridge Cultural Council webpage. If you would like the NCC to share the information about your event, please forward a short description to email@example.com
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY22 Funding List
||Hip Hop Dance Chair Exercise for Seniors!
||Music for Seniors
|Cope, Jr., Edward L.
||Impromptu Magic for Camping
||Bob Jordan Free Band Concert with Joe Kuras
|Van Egmond, Timothy
||Performance at Plummer Place
|Discovery Museum, Inc.
||Open Door Connections
|Blackstone Valley Community Concert Band, Inc.
||Summer Concert Series 2022
|The Claflin Hill Music Performance Foundation, Inc.
||The Claflin Hill Symphony Summer Winds at the Community Plaza
||Concert at Northbridge Senior Center with Mark & Raianne
|Blackstone Valley Community Chorus, Inc.
||BVCC Spring Concert 2022 - Fall Concert 2022
||A Cultural and Historical Reflection of the 1960s through the Music of The Beatles
|Apple Tree Arts, Inc.
||Apple Tree Arts Community Chorus
||Duo Pianists, Composers & Educators Whipple & Morales in Concert
||Writing / Publishing / Marketing Workshop Series
|Far From Eden
||Whitinsville Inclusive Family-Friendly Music Concert
||Blackstone Valley Bluegrass Performance
|George Marston Whitin Memorial Community Association, Inc.
||WCC Summer Youth Theatre
||GREAT DAY FOR THE IRISH!
|Whitinsville Social Library
||STEAM Learning Kits
||The War of 1812. Dolley Tells All!
|Blackstone Valley Art Association, Inc.
||Art Supply Library
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
October 7, 2022 at 02:30 AM UTC