Northbridge Cultural Council
The Northbridge Cultural Council (NCC) seeks to expand access, improve education, promote diversity, and encourage excellence in the arts, humanities, and interpretative sciences to improve the quality of life for the community and contribute to our communities’ economic and cultural vitality.
Through its network of local councils, the Mass Cultural Council (MCC) provides grants to non-profit cultural organizations, schools, communities, and individual artists to fund programs that use arts, science, and the humanities to build strong, diverse, livable communities.
7 Main Street
Northbridge, MA 01588-2294
FY24 Local Priorities
Northbridge Cultural Council (NCC) Local Priorities
• The NCC prioritizes applicants who provide a cultural event within the community of Northbridge.
• The NCC prioritizes applicants who have secured an event date and venue location.
• The NCC prioritizes applications that provide the cultural event free of charge to attendees.
• The NCC prioritizes applicants based on the input received from the community, including the annual survey.
FY24 Local Guidelines
Northbridge Cultural Council (NCC) Local Guidelines
• All applications must be submitted no later than October 17, 2023, per the instructions provided on the Local Cultural Council website at https://www.mass-culture.org/lcc_public.aspx. No late applications will be accepted.
• All applicants seeking grant reimbursement must submit all invoices and documentation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Northbridge Cultural Council c/o Northbridge Town Hall, 7 Main Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588
• All applicants must comply with all LCC Guidelines.
The Northbridge Cultural Council seeks to share news of your event with the community by publishing a summary on our local Northbridge Cultural Council webpage. If you would like the NCC to share the information about your event, please forward a short description to
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Apple Tree Arts, Inc.
||Apple Tree Arts Community Chorus
||Bates III, Davis R.
||Raising Our Voices: A Summer Reading Performance
||St. Patrick's Day Celebration
||Blackstone Valley Community Chorus, Inc.
||BVCC Concerts - Spring 2023 & Fall 2023
||Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School
||BVT Multicultural Festival
||Rockdale String Project
||Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.
||Reiki and Polarity – Energy-Based Healing Arts
||Cope, Jr., Edward L.
||Reading is Magic
||Blackstone Valley Bluegrass
||Discovery Museum, Inc.
||Open Door Connections
||Far From Eden
||Whitinsville Inclusive Family-Friendly Music Concert
||George Marston Whitin Memorial Community Association, Inc.
||Winter Youth Theater
||Free Music Concert
||Hip Hop Chair Dance for Seniors!
||I am Autistic I am Fantastic
||Massachusetts State Police Museum and Learning Center, Inc.
||STEM Family Day 2023
||BIRCH ALLEY BRASS CHRISTMAS CONCERT
||Always Remember - Showcase from the world premiere
||Music for Seniors
||Lighting up the Commons
||Politics with Principles: First Female Cabinet Secretary Frances Perkins
||Pout Pond Recreation Committee
||Music on the Pond
||Concert at Northbridge Senior Center with Mark & Raianne
||Writing / Publishing / Marketing Workshop Series
||Afternoon of Brass #2
||The Claflin Hill Music Performance Foundation, Inc.
||The Claflin Hill Symphony Summer Winds at the Dennis Rice Plaza
||The Northbridge Historical Society, Inc.
||Exploring the History, Culture and Architecture of Northbridge
||Tincknell, Roger L.
||Country and Western, Cowboy Songs and Yodeling
||Uxbridge First Holiday Night Celebration
||Uxbridge First Holiday Night
||Uxbridge Unleashed, Inc.
||Uxbridge Unleashed Community Concert Series - Music & Mutts
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines