Milford Cultural Council
As a local partner of the Massachusetts Cultural Council, the Milford Cultural Council seeks to promote excellence, inclusion, education, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and sciences to foster a rich cultural life for all Milford residents, thereby contributing to the vitality of our community and economy.
The Milford Cultural Council invites feedback from the community regarding recommendations for events and programs to be sponsored in Milford. Interested citizens are welcome to attend our meetings, which are typically held on the third Tuesday of each month in Room 14 of Milford Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.
52 Main Street
Milford, MA 01757-2611
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
The Milford Cultural Council (MCC) seeks to promote excellence, inclusion, education, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and sciences to foster a rich cultural life for all Milford residents. In consideration of feedback from the community, the MCC will prioritize proposals in the visual arts (including public art and instruction), music, performing arts, and the sciences.
FY23 Local Guidelines
In addition to the funding priorities previously listed, the MCC will prioritize applications that meet the following criteria:
* The proposal is well researched and documented with a clear and complete plan for execution, including information about sponsors, funding sources, confirmed project location, audience, dates, and costs involved.
* The proposal primarily benefits Milford citizens.
* The proposal serves a large percentage of the population.
* The proposal recognizes the cultural diversity of Milford.
* The proposal does not rely totally on MCC funding.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines