To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Mattapoisett Cultural Council
Mattapoisett Cultural Council supports community-based projects in the arts, humanities, and sciences in and around Mattapoisett. These programs promote the availability of rich cultural experiences for Mattapoisett residents. Council members are municipally-appointed volunteers who help determine how to disburse available funds to individuals, schools, and cultural organizations who apply for project support.
PO Box 435
16 Main Street
Mattapoisett, MA 02739-2613
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
Mattapoisett Cultural Council gathers input from the community periodically and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. Mattapoisett Cultural Council will give priority to:
– Local and regional public events like plays, concerts, festivals
– Arts in the schools
– Community arts and cultural organizations
– Field trips for students to museums, performances, or environmental education activities
– Projects that have broad audience appeal
– Projects that specifically target teens or seniors or families
– Applicants that have secured a local collaborator or venue
FY22 Local Guidelines
In addition to state criteria, applications will be evaluated with respect to:
– How well the program meets our local priorities
– Community support and involvement
– Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant
– Ability to address the diverse cultural needs or provide diverse forms of cultural activities
– Financial need
– Demonstrated planning
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 16, 2021 at 05:26 PM UTC