To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Ludlow Cultural Council
The Ludlow Cultural Council supports the cultural vitality of Ludlow, MA by awarding grant funds to artists, educators, musicians, and other performers or organizations for events and activities that benefit our town. We support a range of activities for all ages including children’s activities, summer concert series, activities in our schools, and programs for senior citizens.
Ludlow Town Hall
488 Chapin Street
Ludlow, MA 01056-2500
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
Applicants for grants from the Ludlow Cultural Council should be aware of the following priorities and requirements:
- We seek to fund multiple musical performances as a part of our summer concert series at the Ludlow gazebo.
- Activities funded by the Council should occur within the calendar year that they were awarded.
- The project or program proposed must take place in or benefit Ludlow.
- Projects involving collaboration must include a letter of support from the collaborating organizations.
- All applicants proposing to work in the Ludlow Public Schools must receive and document approval from the school principal.
- We seek to fund activities throughout the entire calendar year.
- Our goal is for grants awarded to be inclusive of all areas of our community, as well as to counter structural and systemic inequities.
FY22 Local Guidelines
The Ludlow Cultural Council uses the guidelines provided by the Mass Cultural Council. See https://massculturalcouncil.org/documents/lccguidelines.pdf
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 16, 2021 at 06:26 PM UTC