To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Ipswich Cultural Council
Our council’s primary mission is to distribute funding to grant applicants in order to support the arts and humanities for all in our community. In addition, we have organized and run a non-juried community art show that takes place in the fall. Ipswich Art Show & Sale is in its 35th year and each year the show is a three day event including: Visual Art, Poetry, Music and Dance.
25 Green Street
Ipswich, MA 01938-2229
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
Ipswich Cultural Council Funding Priorities:
1. Arts education in the schools
2. Support of community projects by local artists
4. Applications must be initiated by or have an Ipswich resident as a contact person
3. Community wide gatherings: festivals, concerts, plays, performances
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. The ICC does not directly fund programs that originate from outside of Ipswich. The applicant must be an Ipswich resident or first make contact with a representative from an Ipswich school group or other community organization to gain their sponsorship. This representative must then be listed as the CONTACT PERSON on the grant application. ICC does not act as a booking agent for visiting artists.
2. ICC funds are not intended to be used as sole source for funding projects. ICC encourages applicants to solicit additional funds and usually limits applicants to 3 consecutive years of funding.
3. Applicants or a representative are invited to attend a meeting to discuss their applications in person if the wish. This is strongly recommended for all new applicants, organizations or programs. Applicants will be contacted and advised each year of the meeting date.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY22 Funding List
||Winthrop Ballroom Dance Program
|Roger L. Tincknell
||Ireland to America
|Northeast Massachusetts Youth Orchestras, Inc.
||Youth Orchestra Ipswich Concerts
||Flight and Fancy: A Child's Fantasy
||Meetinghouse Coffee House & Gallery
||"Let's BAND Together!" - A Cape Ann Festival of Bands
|Ipswich Public Library
||Movement and Movement Mapping
|Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
||Nature in your neighborhood - All about birds
||Double Impact Concert
||Switch Rideable Arts Scape
||Musary International Music Workshop
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information twice a day. Last update was made on
June 28, 2022 at 07:18 PM UTC