To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Ipswich Cultural Council
Ipswich Cultural Council’s primary mission is to distribute Massachusetts Cultural Council state funding to eligible grant applicants. ICC supports inclusive arts, diverse cultures, and humanities for all in our community. ICC takes pride in organizing a non-juried community art show* every fall. Please visit here https://www.ipswichculturalcouncil.org for updated information.
25 Green Street
Ipswich, MA 01938-2229
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
1. Arts education in the schools
2. Support of community projects by local artists
4. Applications must be initiated by or have an Ipswich resident as a contact person
3. Community wide gatherings: festivals, concerts, plays, performances
FY23 Local Guidelines
1. The ICC does not directly fund programs that originate from outside of Ipswich. The applicant must be an Ipswich resident or first make contact with a representative from an Ipswich school group or other community organization to gain their sponsorship. This representative must then be listed as the CONTACT PERSON on the grant application. ICC does not act as a booking agent for visiting artists.
2. ICC funds are not intended to be used as the sole source for funding projects. ICC encourages applicants to solicit additional funds and usually limits applicants to 3 consecutive years of funding.
* The Ipswich Art Show & Sale is in its 36th year and is a three-day event with visual art, poetry, music and dance.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
December 6, 2022 at 10:30 AM UTC