Back to Top
Ipswich Cultural Council
Ipswich Cultural Council’s primary mission is to distribute Massachusetts Cultural Council state funding to eligible grant applicants. ICC supports inclusive arts, diverse cultures, and humanities for all in our community. ICC takes pride in organizing a non-juried community art show* every fall. Please visit here https://www.ipswichculturalcouncil.org for updated information.
25 Green Street
Ipswich, MA 01938-2229
Connect on Social
FY24 Local Priorities
1. Arts education in the schools
2. Support of community projects by local artists
4. Applications must be initiated by or have an Ipswich resident as a contact person
3. Community wide gatherings: festivals, concerts, plays, performances
FY24 Local Guidelines
1. The ICC does not directly fund programs that originate from outside of Ipswich. The applicant must be an Ipswich resident or first make contact with a representative from an Ipswich school group or other community organization to gain their sponsorship. This representative must then be listed as the CONTACT PERSON on the grant application. ICC does not act as a booking agent for visiting artists.
2. ICC funds are not intended to be used as the sole source for funding projects. ICC encourages applicants to solicit additional funds and usually limits applicants to 3 consecutive years of funding.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
||A Company of Wayward Saints
||Creating Bridges: Joy Through Music
||Ipswich Art Association, Inc.
||Ipswich Student Artist booth at Ipswich Homegrown Market
||Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
||Nature in your neighborhood - All about birds
||Northeast Massachusetts Youth Orchestras, Inc.
||Youth Orchestra Ipswich Concerts & Rehearsals/Music Education
||Thibeault, Sharon W.
||Tincknell, Roger L.
||Old Time Sing-along
||Winthrop Ballroom Dance Program
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
December 10, 2023 at 12:01 AM UTC