Hatfield Cultural Council
The Hatfield Cultural Council’s purpose is to support programs that promote excellence in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences. We aim to provide funding for a broad scope of projects that benefit our local community.
C/O Town Hall
59 Main Street
Hatfield, MA 01038-9702
FY23 Local Priorities
The Hatfield Cultural Council is particularly interested in receiving grant applications for projects/events that:
a) Projects celebrating local history and/or cultural diversity; including installations
b) Revitalization projects that weave meaningful art into our community
c) Community art projects and/or artistic learning opportunities that cater to a variety of population groups in our community
c) Events that create community-wide gathering opportunities, centered around the arts and culture ie. concerts, sing-alongs, square dance, exhibits, screenings.
We are particularly interested in grant applications that involve visual arts, which may include community art projects and/or artistic learning opportunities that cater to a variety of population groups in our community.
FY23 Local Guidelines
1. Projects must take place in Hatfield, with the exception of field trips originating in Hatfield.
2. Projects must be well planned: including appropriate support materials detailing a specified date, time, and location and a well-planned adjustment for the project, if the council is unable to fund the entire amount requested.
3. Projects must demonstrate community support (i.e. letter of support to use a town space, letter of support from a group or organization, letter from appropriate staff person or school organization for a school program).
4. Limit of one funding request application per applicant per grant cycle.
5. Only online applications submitted via the online application system will be accepted
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines