Harwich Cultural Council
The Harwich Cultural Council is dedicated to fostering the creative spirit through the organization, funding, and promotion of cultural activities and initiatives that serve the people of Harwich.
732 Main Street
Harwich, MA 02645-2717
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
HARWICH CULTURAL COUNCIL CRITERIA FOR LCC GRANTS:
1. LCC grant funds must be used for arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences.
2. Must provide equal cultural access and must demonstrate a public benefit for Harwich.
3. Previously funded applicants should modify programs and/or develop other funding sources.
4. Activity cannot be part of the Harwich town budget.
5. Grants are reimbursement-based.
6. Organizations may request support for scholarship programs which entail giving back to the community.
7. Preference will be given to local/regional applicants or activities which offer unique cultural and artistic content.
FY23 Local Guidelines
To access a video tutorial on the application process: https://www.harwich-ma.gov/cultural-council
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines