Harwich Cultural Council
The Harwich Cultural Council is dedicated to fostering the creative spirit through the organization, funding, and promotion of cultural activities and initiatives that serve the people of Harwich.
732 Main Street
Harwich, MA 02645-2717
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
1. LCC grant funds must be used for arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences.
2. Must provide equal cultural access and must demonstrate a public benefit for
3. Previously funded applicants should modify programs and/or develop other
4. Activity cannot be part of the Harwich town budget.
5. Grants are reimbursement-based.
6. Organizations may request support for scholarship programs which entail
giving back to the community.
7. Preference will be given to local/regional applicants or activities which offer
unique cultural and artistic content.
FY22 Local Guidelines
HCC grant funds must be used for the arts, humanities, or sciences (how nature, science, and technology relate to peoples’ lives
Grant applications must meet Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC) guidelines as well as HCC criteria.
Please review the MCC http://www.mass-culture.org/lcc_public_applicant_process.asp#Tips/Help”>Tips for Applicants
Applicants must have a confirmed sponsor with proposed venue and proposed date(s).
HCC is especially interested in projects that bring new ideas, creativity, diversity, and interactive programs to Harwich audiences.
HCC encourages repeat applicants to apply for different projects each year insofar as possible; our goal is to support a wide spectrum of activities.
Organizations may request support for scholarship programs which entail recipients “giving back” to the community.
Grants are reimbursement-based. Grantees expend their own money and, after the project has taken place, they submit a form to HCC for reimbursement.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines