To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Halifax Cultural Council
The Halifax Cultural Council is a volunteer committee that provides grant funding for local cultural initiatives and projects.
Halifax Town Hall
499 Plymouth Street
Halifax, MA 02338-1240
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
The Halifax Cultural Council _does_ accept paper applications in addition to online applications. If you are applying on paper, please contact the Local Cultural Council for a copy of the application.
Note that no one application will cover all these priorities, but that applications that meet more than one will be preferred. We prioritize programs that:
– Occur in Halifax or have particular benefits to Halifax residents.
– Are part of town-wide celebrations such as Halifax in Lights and Holidays in Halifax.
– Are directed to seniors, library patrons, people with disabilities, families, and teens.
– Involve the Town’s history.
– Involve nature, science, and environmental education.
– Involve artists and speakers from Halifax.
– Occur in Halifax, but not in the “municipal center.”
– Publicize their events in media specific to Halifax whether or not the program occurs in Halifax – previous grantees should provide proof.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 20, 2021 at 01:26 PM UTC