Hadley Cultural Council
The Hadley Cultural Council seeks to promote events that enhance the lives of all of the citizens of Hadley, MA.
Hadley Town Hall
100 Middle Street
Hadley, MA 01035-9516
FY23 Local Priorities
1. Priority will be given to applicants who have confirmed date(s) and event location(s) upon submission. Applications with unconfirmed date(s) and location(s) will be considered if confirmation is provided by November 15.
2. Applications that reflect a diversity of disciplines in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences will be considered.
3. Applications will be considered based on a balance between well-established, frequently-funded projects and new projects.
4. The Hadley Cultural Council aims to support projects that are financially realistic in scope and in relation to the money that the Council is allocated by the state.
5. Priority will be given to applications that are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. If an event is not ADA Compliant, applicants are expected to provide all reasonable accommodations.
6. Special consideration will be given to applications submitted by a Hadley residents, and/or take place in Hadley.
7. Priority will be given to events within a 10 mile radius of Hadley.
8. Applications that serve a wide variety of Hadley’s demographics, including but not limited to the underserved, youth, and senior citizens will be prioritized.
9. These priorities will be revised annually by the Hadley Cultural Council.
FY23 Local Guidelines
Information not provided
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Arcadia Players, Inc.||Arcadia Viols Concert in Hadley||$300||Barrett, Cynthia||Emma and Belley: Little Detectives, A Bilingual Book||$75||Friedman, Andrew D.||FLOW Arts at the winter Farmers Market @ Hampshire Mall||$250||Friends of the Mount Holyoke Range, Inc.||Summit House Sunset Concert Series||$600||Hadley Board of Health||mural for Hadley book shed||$200||Hadley Climate Change Committee||Art Collage to promote Compost||$200||Hadley Public Library||Library of Things||$300||Hadley Public Library||The Traveling Zoo||$600||Hanson, Michael||Quarters Beat Showcase||$100||Happier Valley Comedy, Inc.||SCRIPTED/UNSCRIPTED||$300||Henderson, Steven I.||Senior Theater - funeral of Mortimer Stiffler||$500||Hesse, Johanna||Social Fabric II: A Community Rugmaking Project||$100||Hilltown Families, Inc.||Hilltown Families Suggests||$100||Multi-Arts, Inc.||Children's Art: The Monarch Butterfly - a beauty in extinction||$300||Northampton Center for the Arts, Inc.||2023 Youth Performance Festival||$350||Pioneer Valley Symphony, Inc.||“The Mystery of the Missing Music” - 2023 Education Concert||$300||Porter-Phelps-Huntington Foundation, Inc.||Wednesday Folk Tradtions 2023||$600||Resilient Community Arts||Plein Air Tour 2023: Hadley||$200||Shea, Maureen||Library Dances 2023||$500||Snyder, Sara||Joy of Song Community Sings||$400||Society to Benefit Everyone, Inc.||News From Tomorrow Morning™ (PILOT)||$200||Survival Centers, Inc.||Tunes@Noon||$600||The Valley Winds, Inc.||USA to Mexico: Migration and the Music of Butterflies||$300||Transhealth, Inc.||Transhealth & The Bloomery Present: QT Valley Meetup||$300||Valley Arts Mentors||Valley Arts Mentors: Mentorship Program and Webinar Series||$300|