Hadley Cultural Council
The Hadley Cultural Council seeks to promote events that enhance the lives of all of the citizens of Hadley, MA.
Hadley Town Hall
100 Middle Street
Hadley, MA 01035-9516
FY23 Local Priorities
1. Priority will be given to applicants who have confirmed date(s) and event location(s) upon submission. Applications with unconfirmed date(s) and location(s) will be considered if confirmation is provided by November 15.
2. Applications that reflect a diversity of disciplines in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences will be considered.
3. Applications will be considered based on a balance between well-established, frequently-funded projects and new projects.
4. The Hadley Cultural Council aims to support projects that are financially realistic in scope and in relation to the money that the Council is allocated by the state.
5. Priority will be given to applications that are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. If an event is not ADA Compliant, applicants are expected to provide all reasonable accommodations.
6. Special consideration will be given to applications submitted by a Hadley residents, and/or take place in Hadley.
7. Priority will be given to events within a 10 mile radius of Hadley.
8. Applications that serve a wide variety of Hadley’s demographics, including but not limited to the underserved, youth, and senior citizens will be prioritized.
9. These priorities will be revised annually by the Hadley Cultural Council.
FY23 Local Guidelines
Information not provided
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines