Dudley Cultural Council
The Dudley Cultural Council makes every effort to add worthwhile programs for the town to enjoy and participate in. We try to vary the programs so that they will interest and encourage participation. We consider all age groups and interests.
Dudley Municipal Town Complex
71 West Main Street
Dudley, MA 01571-3264
FY22 Local Priorities
Please note that only applications submitted online will be accepted.
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
– applicants must secure a venue and submit a WRITTEN COMMITTMENT of location with the online application.
– for FY 22 grants, the program must take place within the 2022 calendar year
– we give priority to programs that will benefit many residents rather than a few
– we give priority to artists, performers and presenters from our community who meet the state and local guidelines
– we may choose to partially fund many projects rather than fully fund a few
– we may choose to limit the number of applications that may be funded by one individual/group depending on the amount of our allocation for each cycle
According to our community input, we will give priority to programs in the following order of preference:
* programs that are geared to families
* programs that are geared to senior citizens
* programs that are presented as concerts, lectures or artistic cultural events
Last updated on 8/20/2021
FY22 Local Guidelines
*Applicants are responsible for arranging the date, time, place, and publicity for their program.
For FY22 grants, the program must take place within the 2022 calendar year, January 1st to December 31st. * Any school or organization submitting multiple requests for funding must prioritize their projects otherwise the DCC will prioritize according to our judgment. *Activities and cultural events that take place must reach the largest potential audiencies. The event must have a specific date, time and location.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines