To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Watertown Cultural Council
The Watertown Cultural Council (WCC) is committed to funding public programs that promote excellence, access, diversity, and education in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences for all members of the Watertown community. Our mission, like that of the Mass Cultural Council as a whole is “to partner with artists, communities, organizations and schools to unleash the power of culture across the Commonwealth.” Our priorities for the 2022 grant cycle include: We seek all high quality programming that will benefit Watertown residents. This year our priorities also include projects that:
• Promote diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences
• Support collaboration, cooperation, and growth among Watertown organizations
• Explore the social and cultural histories of Watertown
• Focus on climate change and the natural environment
• Encourage developing artists and students, especially those who have not applied for grants in the past
Roberta Rosenberg, Chair
149 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472-4423
FY22 Local Priorities
Only online applications will be accepted.
FY22 Local Guidelines
Please visit our website at http://www.watertownculturalcouncil.org for up-to-date guidelines and other information.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
January 25, 2022 at 04:26 AM UTC