Ware Cultural Council
The Mission of the Ware Cultural Council is to encourage, facilitate, support, and promote the arts, plays, music, and interpretive sciences for the enjoyment of Ware citizens of all ages.
Aileen O'Regan and Mary Healey
FY22 Local Priorities
****PLEASE NOTE NEW DEADLINES ****
All applications must be created by following the online toolkit on the Massachusetts Cultural Council website — www.massculturalcouncil.org
The Ware Cultural Council will give funding priority to artists offering programs, plays, performances, and workshops which promote culture, diversity, and inclusion through mutual respect and understanding for the benefit of Ware residents of all ages in the following three disciplines: Arts, Humanities, and Interpretive Sciences.
Please note these important requirements for funding:
1) The event must take place in Ware.
2) The event must be supported by a local organization, and a venue must be secured prior to submitting the application. The sponsoring organization must provide a letter stating that the event will be hosted by them and that a venue has been secured. This letter must accompany the application.
3) Grant applications will only be considered for events that take place during the grant cycle year. For an approved award, the date of the event cannot be before January 1. Modifications to approved grants must be made in writing. The council can, at their discretion, approve reasonable extensions of time or changes to proposed projects. Please email all questions or request to email@example.com
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. Arts and cultural events must be held in Ware.
2. Applicants must have a Ware community partner and specific date and program
already scheduled before seeking funding
4. If supplemental materials supporting your application are to be returned, please
include a pre-paid, self addressed envelope.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines