Templeton Cultural Council
Our Funding Priority is to get the most “Bang for the Buck.” With limited funding we feel it important to reach as many residents in our town as possible. We hope to strike a balance between meeting this goal and exposing residents of all ages to multiple cultural elements in our town and region.
160 Patriot's Road
Templeton, MA 01438
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
*Priority will be given to projects that are local, display upfront planning, and include a venue and date.
*Applicants are encouraged to seek and include matching funds from other sources.
*Day and evening contact information is required to enable follow up on questions related to applications.
*Applicants submitting multiple applications MUST prioritize their applications.
* Applications will be accepted for cultural field trips for students in grades K-12 to subsidize the cost of tickets/admission. The Council will not fund transportation, chaperone costs, guide fees, etc. Applicants are encouraged to seek funding through other Mass. Culture programs; visit www.mass-culture.org for details.
* Applications must be submitted via the Mass. Culture website; paper applications will not be accepted.
FY22 Local Guidelines
At a meeting of the Templeton Cultural Council the following were established by unanimous vote as our local guidelines;
1) Priority will be given to projects that are local and display up front planning including established venue, date and sponsorship (if applicable).
2) Applicants are encouraged to seek, and include on application, matching funds from other sources.
3) Day and Evening contact information is required. Evening contact information is critical as this is when we are able to followup on questions related to applications.
4) Applicants submitting multiple applications MUST prioritze their applications.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines