To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Sherborn Cultural Council
The Sherborn Arts Council is part of a network of 329 local cultural councils serving all 351 cities and towns in the commonwealth. The LCC Program is the largest grassroots cultural funding network in the nation, supporting thousands of community-based projects in the arts, sciences and humanities every year. The state legislature provides an annual appropriation to the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency, which then allocates funds to each community.
19 Washington Street
Sherborn, MA 01770-1063
FY22 Local Priorities
Sherborn Arts Council priorities the following:
– Projects that serve a wide and varied local audience
– Projects that focus on local history
– Projects that support local artists
– Projects that benefit the Sherborn community
In addition to the state criteria applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
– Applicants must apply online (new for FY’17)
– How well the program meets our local priorities
– Community support, outreach and publicity
– Initiate projects that have self-sustainable plans and budgets
– Applicants should have a Sherborn sponsor and venue
– Line items such as, “Overhead” and “Mailings” cannot be considered
FY22 Local Guidelines
-Applicants must have a Sherborn sponsor and venue.
-Applicants must submit 8 copies of the application.
-Line items for “overhead” such as mailings and tickets will not be considered.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
January 25, 2022 at 04:26 AM UTC