Princeton Cultural Council
We encourage all art forms. Princeton requires that a performer/artist have a local sponsor. Some examples include the library, the Thomas Prince School, the Princeton Arts Society, Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary, the Congregational Church, and the Historical Society. You may invite members of any of these organizations or the Princeton Cultural Council to attend one of your events so we can see for ourselves if there might be some interest.
6 Town Hall Drive
Princeton, MA 01541-1137
FY22 Local Priorities
Priority will be given to projects or artists whose work will significantly benefit Princeton residents. Area projects outside of Princeton will be considered; however, specific documentation detailing the organization’s direct impact upon the town of Princeton must be provided.
Additional Application Requirements:
1) Applicants must work with a local sponsor or venue. Applicants who do not live in Princeton must have a letter of support from a local institution such as the library, school, or a community organization.
The Princeton Cultural Council requires online applications.
The Princeton Cultural Council participates in the Direct Grant Program.
FY22 Local Guidelines
The Princeton Cultural Council strongly recommends that applicants:
1) Work with a local sponsor or venue. Applicants who do not live in Princeton must have a letter of support from a local institution such as the library, school, or a community organization.
2) Submit one copy of the application to the Princeton Cultural Council along with one set of supporting materials, e.g., brochures, tapes, flyers, etc.
3) Have a detailed publicity plan for the proposed activity. Credit for PCC funding must be evident at the event and in all publicity related to the event.
4) Provide a completed and balanced budget for the proposed activity. (Total project expenses must equal total project income.)
5) Serve the Princeton community. Although the PCC occasionally funds projects outside of Princeton, our primary focus is to fund activities that serve the local community and improve the cultural offerings for residents of Princeton.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines