To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Pepperell Cultural Council
The Pepperell Cultural Council is a group of volunteers working to promote access, education and diversity in the arts and humanities. We are funded by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, and we award grants to individuals, schools and non�profit organizations for various arts and cultural projects.
Pepperell Town Hall
1 Main Street
Pepperell, MA 01463-1644
FY22 Local Priorities
The Pepperell Cultural Council prefers to promote events that take place in the town of Pepperell. We like to support events that are free-of-charge to attendees. As a council, we will keep these criteria in mind as we review grant applications.
FY22 Local Guidelines
- Applicants must be a resident of Pepperell or sponsored by an organization in Pepperell.
- Applications should be typed and must specify a specific project Date and Venue.
- Applications must be received/postmarked by October 15 or they cannot be considered.
- The Project/Event should occur in Pepperell and/or benefit Pepperell residents.
- The scheduled project should take place during the current funding cycle – 1/1/15 -12/31/15.
- Primary consideration will be given to applicants submitted by Pepperell artists/organizations and to applicants where a Pepperell group/organization serves as sponsor.
- Applicants should not depend solely on PCC for grant funding and the PCC reserves the right to decline applicants that have been funded for more than 3 consecutive grant cycles.
- Applicants requesting funds for a project occurring before the Pepperell Cultural Council holds it voting meeting will not know the outcome of their grant application until after their project begins.
- Projects must be completed within one funding cycle (by December 31 following grant award) unless a written request for extension is submitted. A request must state a specific reason for the request and must provide a new date and venue
- Reimbursement may not be submitted in advance of a project /event. The project/event must be completed as described in the original application and supporting documentation should be submitted with the Reimbursement Form.
- Any possible alteration or substitution of an accepted project must be sent to the Pepperell Cultural Council for approval.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
January 25, 2022 at 04:26 AM UTC