Northfield Cultural Council
The Northfield Cultural Council aims to support a variety of programs, projects and events that benefit a broad range of our local community.
Bruce Kahn - Chair
Northfield Town Hall
69 Main Street
Northfield, MA 01360-1099
FY22 Local Priorities
The Northfield Cultural Council aims to support programs that benefit Northfield Residents and/or highlight the talents of community members. In order to support as many projects as possible with a limited budget, the council rarely awards grants over $500.
In addition to the LCC guidelines, the Northfield Cultural Council requests written commitment from the venue and performer(s) if applicable. For example; if you are applying for a grant for a children’s concert by someone other than yourself at a local business, we would like to see something that shows us that the performer is willing to be there, and something from the business saying they are willing to host the event.
Please be as specific as possible when describing your project or event. Uploaded photos, or scanned images of fliers and brochures and/or links to applicable websites are appreciated and valued.
Up to three documents can be uploaded directly into the application. Please see the Supplemental Materials section on the application for tips on merging multiple documents into one and/or use links in the text of your application when possible.
FY22 Local Guidelines
Northfield Cultural Council Guidelines for Grant Applications 2015.
1. Funds are to be used for arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences only. For more information look to A. Criteria/Funding Philosophy MCC Program Requirements from the LCC Handbook, Chapter 3, pg. 24, or go to www.mass-culture.org.
2. Applications must be typed.
3. Applicants must send 8 copies of the application and 1 copy of any support materials to Northfield Cultural Council, 69 Main St, Northfield, MA 01360
4. Applicants must have a concrete date and a confirmed venue that can be verified.
5. While assessing applications, the Northfield Cultural Council tries to benefit a broad spectrum of our local community.
6. We encourage the applicant to contact LCC members for further assistance, suggestions, or feedback before the Oct. 15th deadline.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines