Northbridge Cultural Council
The mission of the Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC) and its Local Cultural Councils (LCC) partners is to expand access, improve education, promote diversity, and encourage excellence in the arts, humanities, and interpretative sciences, in order to improve the quality of life for all Massachusetts residents and to contribute to the economic vitality of our communities.
Mass Cultural Council, through its network of local councils, provides grants to non-profit cultural organizations, schools, communities, and individual artists to fund programs that use arts, science, and the humanities to build strong, diverse, livable communities.
7 Main Street
Northbridge, MA 01588
FY22 Local Priorities
*The NCC give priority to applicants that provide a cultural event within the local community.
*The NCC give priority to applicants that have a secured event dated & venue location.
*Applicants must follow state application guidelines.
FY22 Local Guidelines
* Applications must be postmarked or placed in the Northbridge Cultural Council Mailbox at the Town Hall by October 15th. No late applications will be accepted.
* The NCC gives priority to applicants that provide a cultural event within the local community.
* The NCC gives priority to applicants that have a secured event date and venue location.
* Invoices must be submitted to the NCC with all required documentation including proof that the event was completed within 4 months of completion of event.
* Applicants must follow state application guidelines
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines