To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Millis Cultural Council
The Millis Cultural Council’s mission is to promote excellence, access, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in order to enhance the quality of life in our community.
The MCC strives to achieve these goals through the funding of local arts projects and programs with grants, and by hosting special events in Millis.
We are pleased to announce we are direct grant council for award year 2021. Thus all grants awarded fro 2021 will be part of the direct grant process. Those awarded for 2020 are still reimbursement grants.
For more information about the Millis Cultural Council or how to become a member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
900 Main Street
Millis, MA 02054-1512
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
-Proposals for programs that are free and open to the public to benefit the Millis community. Program must have a no cost component for either participants and/or attendees
– Proposals for programs that will take place in Millis
– Priority will be given to new programs. If your program has been granted by the MIllis Council in the last three years please provide an explanation of what you are doing to build your programs sustainability.
-Applications must include letters of support from the proposed partnering organization as well as a proposed timeframe for the running of the program.
– Applicants are encouraged to send a sample of their work for consideration.
FY22 Local Guidelines
Local Guidelines for Grant Proposals:
1. Applicants are required to use the most recent Mass.Cultural Council application for their proposal.
2. Applicants are urged to send a sample of their work for consideration.
3. Samples of work will be returned only if you submit a self-addressed stamped mailer.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
January 19, 2022 at 06:26 PM UTC