Littleton Cultural Council
The Littleton Cultural Council, whose members are appointed by the Board of Selectmen, supports community cultural projects through its grant program. Funds are received from the Massachusetts Cultural Council, whose mission is to promote excellence, access, education and diversity in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in order to improve the quality of life for all Massachusetts residents and to contribute to the economic vitality of our communities.
37 Shattuck Street
Littleton, MA 01460-1263
Connect on Social
FY24 Local Priorities
This year the Littleton Cultural Council will give priority to:
– School engagement
– Public art within the Town of Littleton: Installations can be either permanent or semi-permanent; some degree of interactivity or community participation is encouraged, but not required. Projects should enhance and beautify Littleton, its history, peoples, and
– Live music events or community gatherings
– Music, art, or events that incorporate themes of diversity, local history, and culture (perhaps related to Native American and Indigenous culture from our community’s history)
– Applications that have secured a local venue
FY24 Local Guidelines
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
– How well the program meets our local priorities
– Community support and involvement
– Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant
– Ability to address community cultural needs and/or support diverse forms of cultural activities
– Financial need
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
||Melodic Times - by Students of Maitreyee
||Chinese Family Network, Inc.
||Asian Paper Art Workshop Series
||Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.
||Reiki and Polarity – Energy-Based Healing Arts
||Discovery Museum, Inc.
||Open Door Connections
||Fitchburg Art Museum, Inc.
||87th Regional Exhibition of Art & Craft
||Groton Hill Music, Inc.
||Bach’s Lunch Concert Series
||The “Me” Decade - A Cultural Review of the 1970s Through Music
||Hurlbut, Steven M.
||Jumpin' Juba Senior Concert
||Littleton Middle School
||Littleton Public Schools
||Rajani LaRocca Author Visit
||Hip Hop Chair Dance for Seniors!
||Nashoba Valley Chorale
||Wake Up, My Spirit
||Open Door Theatre of Acton, Inc.
||The SpongeBob Musical
||2023 CAI Stone Carving Symposium
||Reuben Hoar Library
||Local Artist Photo Installation
||Reuben Hoar Library
||Playful Engineers Traveling Maker Space "Chain Reactions"
||Rull, Thomas E.
||"A Musical Journey Through the Years"
||Russell Street Elementary School
||Dancing with the Colors of Mexico
||The Cannon Theatre
||Tuition Support for Children's Programs
||The Sizer Foundation, Inc.
||Performance of Studs Turkel’s Working
||Tincknell, Roger L.
||Elvis to the Everly Brothers
||Virginia Thurston Healing Garden, Inc.
||Artistic Movement: Moving to Heal
||Westford Chamber Players, Inc.
||Learning Diversity through Music
||Johnny Cash - Songs & Stories
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines