Hadley Cultural Council
The Hadley Cultural Council seeks to promote events that enhance the lives of all of the citizens of Hadley, MA.
Hadley Town Hall
100 Middle Street
Hadley, MA 01035-9516
FY24 Local Priorities
**HADLEY CULTURAL COUNCIL PRIORITIES –FY 2023—Updated and Approved 4/26/23
1. Priority will be given to applicants who have confirmed date(s) and event location(s) upon
submission. Applications with unconfirmed date(s) and location(s) will be considered if
confirmation is provided by November 15.
2. Applications that reflect a diversity of disciplines in the arts, humanities, and interpretive
sciences will be considered.
3. Applications will be considered based on a balance between well-established, frequently
funded projects and new projects.
4. The Hadley Cultural Council aims to support projects that are within the scope of the budget
we receive from the Massachusetts Cultural Council with the goal of funding a broad range of
projects as specified by these priorities.
5. Priority will be given to applications that are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
If an event is not ADA Compliant, applicants are expected to provide all reasonable
6. Special consideration will be given to a applications submitted by a Hadley resident, and/or
take place in Hadley.
7. Priority will be given to events within a 10 mile radius of Hadley.
8. Applications that serve a wide variety of Hadley’s demographics, including but not limited to
the underserved, under-represented, youth, and senior citizens will be prioritized.
9. These Priorities will be revised annually by the Hadley Cultural Council.
FY24 Local Guidelines
Information not provided
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Arcadia Players, Inc.
||Arcadia Viols Concert in Hadley
||Emma and Belley: Little Detectives, A Bilingual Book
||Friedman, Andrew D.
||FLOW Arts at the winter Farmers Market @ Hampshire Mall
||Friends of the Mount Holyoke Range, Inc.
||Summit House Sunset Concert Series
||Hadley Board of Health
||mural for Hadley book shed
||Hadley Climate Change Committee
||Art Collage to promote Compost
||Hadley Public Library
||Library of Things
||Hadley Public Library
||The Traveling Zoo
||Happier Valley Comedy, Inc.
||Henderson, Steven I.
||Senior Theater - funeral of Mortimer Stiffler
||Social Fabric II: A Community Rugmaking Project
||Hilltown Families, Inc.
||Hilltown Families Suggests
||Children's Art: The Monarch Butterfly - a beauty in extinction
||Northampton Center for the Arts, Inc.
||2023 Youth Performance Festival
||Pioneer Valley Symphony, Inc.
||“The Mystery of the Missing Music” - 2023 Education Concert
||Porter-Phelps-Huntington Foundation, Inc.
||Wednesday Folk Tradtions 2023
||Library Dances 2023
||Joy of Song Community Sings
||Survival Centers, Inc.
||The Valley Winds, Inc.
||USA to Mexico: Migration and the Music of Butterflies
||Valley Arts Mentors
||Valley Arts Mentors: Mentorship Program and Webinar Series
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines