Granby Cultural Council
The Granby Cultural Council is a group of 5 or more members who appropriates funding that is provided by the Massachusetts Cultural Council. Each year we distribute budgeted funds for cultural projects that take place within the town of Granby, or are projects for the benefit of Granby Residents. Some previous grants include: field trips, library programs, music programs, demonstrations, classes, and public art installations. Fundraising ideas are always welcomed. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MORE COUNCIL MEMBERS!!!!! Support the arts in Granby, become a Cultural Council Member. For more information please reach out to GCC’s Treasurer – Elizabeth LaGuerre 413-297-0849
23 New Ludlow Road
Granby, MA 01033
FY22 Local Priorities
The Granby Cultural Council tries to impact the highest number of Granby residents given its annual budget and prioritize events, activities, programs, etc. that occur within the town of Granby, Ma unless transportation is provided to residents for outside of the community. Programs that support schools, town programs, special installations or events are weighed with equal value. Additional criteria reflects local concerns and the communities cultural needs: we are seeking a variety of cultural projects that empower, educate, enrich, enlighten, endeavors and excites the town of Granby. Please make sure that you have scheduled a date for the event, and secured a venue. Maximum grant funded that can be requested is $1,000.00.
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. Applications must be received or postmarked by October 15, 2013.
2. Applications should be typed. APPLICANTS MUST SEND SIX (6) COPIES!!!
3. You must have a SPECIFIC date, time, AND location for the event.
4. If multiple applications are submitted, only one will be considered for funding.
5. Your application must state, as explicitly as possible, the ways in which your program will benefit the Granby Community.
6. The Granby Cultural Council encourages applicants to include letters of recommendation.
7. The event must be held between Jan. 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines