Everett Cultural Council
The Everett Cultural Council works to foster creativity, diversity and an arts and culture renaissance in the city of Everett.
ECC Mailbox at City Hall, 484 Broadway
Everett, MA 02149-3694
Connect on Social
FY24 Local Priorities
Everett Cultural Council SEEKS FUNDING PROPOSALS for community-oriented arts, humanities, and science programs due October 17th. Community organizations, schools, and individuals are encouraged to apply for grants that support cultural activities, including exhibits, festivals, field trips, short-term artist residencies, or performances in schools, workshops, and lectures in the community.
Please note that only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Please review the state LCC program guidelines for applicant requirements
The Everett Cultural Council has the following additional local requirements:
– Priority will be given to events that will take place in Everett and/or are hosted by Everett-based organizations/residents.
– Priority will be given to projects that target the broadest range of residents possible, including under-served and diverse populations.
– Priority will be given to projects that cover diverse and unique subjects, topics, or fields that are not represented by other grants.
– Grants are available up to $1500
– Grant projects must take place during the calendar year for which the grant is given.
– The grant application must clearly describe why these funds are needed and what they will help to achieve.
FY24 Local Guidelines
The Everett Cultural Council strongly recommends that applicants:
1) Work with a local sponsor or venue. Applicants who do not live in Everett must have a letter of support from a local institution such as the library, school, or a community organization.
2) Have a detailed publicity plan for the proposed activity. Credit for ECC Funding must be evident at the event and in all publicity related to the event.
3) Provide a completed and balanced budget for the proposed activity. (Total project expenses must equal total project income.)
4) Serve the Everett Community.
Although the ECC occasionally funds projects outside of Everett, our primary focus is to fund activities that serve the local community and improve the cultural offerings for residents of Everett.
5) Avoid including transportation costs in grant applications.
6) Be willing to work with a Cultural Council Liaison to assess the quality of the program
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Arts for Everett, Inc.
||Arts for Everett
||Puppet Story Time by Through Me To You Puppetry
||Bates III, Davis R.
||Raising Our Voices: A Summer Reading Performance
||Popcorn! Circus Variety Show
||City of Everett
||City of Everett
||3-D Printing Classes
||Cope, Jr., Edward L.
||Ed the Wizard's Alchemy Laboratory
||De Musis, Rejane
||Praticutucá - Music and Literature for Children in Portuguese
||“Join IN” for Summer Reading
||Ethnic Arts Center of Somerville, Inc.
||Latina Folktale Puppet Shows for Everett's Children & Families
||Everett Public Schools
||Everett Sharing Our Stories
||Greater Boston Stage Company
||Discounted Tickets to Theatre for Everett Students and Seniors
||Latinos Unidos en Massachusetts, Inc.
||Multicultural Festival of Everett
||Hip Hop Chair Dance for Seniors!
||I am Autistic I am Fantastic
||Youth Robotics & Coding Workshops
||Parlin Memorial Library
||Dark Tide: The Great Boston Molasses Flood of 1919
||Mixed Media Art
||World Music Concert Series : Celebrate Diverse Everett
||Experience Flamenco in Everett
||Science & Engineering Education Development, Inc.
||A Forensics Mystery at the Library
||Sevenars Concerts, Inc.
||Sevenars 55th Anniversary Season
||Afternoon of Brass #2
||Special Needs Advocacy Network, Inc.
||The Boston Landmarks Orchestra, Inc.
||Music and Memory
||The Delvena Theatre Company
||A Christmas Carol
||Children's Music Education with Rockabye Beats
||Johnny Cash - Songs & Stories
||Elijah T. Grasshopper's Rainbow Dance Party!
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines