To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Dunstable Cultural Council
The Dunstable Cultural Council is a local chapter of the Massachusetts Cultural Council. The Council’s mission is to provide entertaining educational programs for the community of Dunstable. Each year, the council members re-appropriate state funds provided to Dunstable for programs in the arts, sciences, and humanities for the benefit of our townspeople.
Dunstable Town Hall
511 Main Street
Dunstable, MA 01827-1313
FY23 Local Priorities
The Dunstable Cultural Council gathers input from the community yearly and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. This year the Dunstable Cultural Council will give priority to:
1) Local events that benefits a variety of people in the town (such as summer concert or the Grange).
2) Events that are held locally in the school.
3) Events that benefit children and seniors.
4) Events that benefit the elderly
FY23 Local Guidelines
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
1. How well the program meets our local priorities.
2. Community support and involvement.
3. Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant.
4. Ability to address the diverse cultural needs of a community’s underserved populations or support diverse forms of cultural activities.
5. Financial need.
6. Demonstrated planning.
7. Have secured a local venue.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
December 6, 2022 at 06:30 AM UTC