To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Dunstable Cultural Council
The Dunstable Cultural Council is a local chapter of the Massachusetts Cultural Council. The Council’s mission is to provide entertaining educational programs for the community of Dunstable. Each year, the council members re-appropriate state funds provided to Dunstable for programs in the arts, sciences, and humanities for the benefit of our townspeople.
c/o Dunstable Town Hall
511 Main Street
Dunstable, MA 01827
FY22 Local Priorities
Dunstable Cultural Council Funding Priorities:
The Dunstable Cultural Council gathers input from the community yearly and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. This year the Dunstable Cultural Council will give priority to:
1) Local events that benefits a variety of people in the town (such as summer concert or the Grange).
2) Events that are held locally in the school.
3) Events that benefit children and seniors.
4) Events that benefit the elderly.
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
1. How well the program meets our local priorities.
2. Community support and involvement.
3. Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant.
4. Ability to address the diverse cultural needs of a community’s underserved populations or support diverse forms of cultural activities.
5. Financial need.
6. Demonstrated planning.
The Dunstable Cultural Council will be accepting online applications.
FY22 Local Guidelines
The Dunstable Cultural Council will be accepting online applications. The Dunstable Cultural Council will be using the reimbursement based grant approach.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
January 25, 2022 at 05:26 AM UTC