To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Dover Cultural Council
The DCC annually awards grants that bring cultural enrichment to Dover residents through performances, exhibits, education programs, and demonstrations. These grants are intended to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the cultural vitality of Dover.
PO Box 250
Dover, MA 02030-0250
FY23 Local Priorities
To be eligible for funding, programs must:
(1) take place in Dover
(2) target a Dover audience
(3) have demonstrated support from the Dover Community (e.g. a Dover sponsor)
(4) take place during the Council’s current fiscal year (January 1 – December 31 of the applicable grant cycle)
(5) All applicants must comply with Covid-19 regulations of the Town of Dover and State of Massachusetts
Priority will be given to programs that:
• have a track record to which the Council can refer in evaluating the program
• comprehensive planning and marketing strategy
• have secured a date and venue for program events
• are educational and/or are of cultural significance
• impact a significant or large part of the Dover community
• have a financial need or no alternative source of funding
• are original and/or new to the Dover community (e.g. not a repeat program)
FY23 Local Guidelines
Grant funds must be used within 12 months of the date of the grant approval notification letter.
The Council will not provide funding for capital expenditures or serve as an ongoing source of program funding.
The Dover Cultural Council is authorized to develop additional criteria and may give different weight to its criteria in order to reflect local concerns and community cultural needs.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Bates III, Davis R.
||Raising Our Voices: A Library Summer Reading Performance
||Cope, Jr., Edward L.
||Dover Historical Society, Inc.
||Horticultural Habitat Identification, the Sawin Triangle
||Dover Mother's Association, Inc.
||Mind & Body Dover
||Dover Parks & Recreation
||SaturPLAY in May
||Dover Public Schools
||Scott Tarulli - Guest Musician
||Dover-Sherborn Public Schools
||Dover Sherborn READS
||Dover-Sherborn Regional Junior High School
||Hip Hop Song Composition Guest Artist Workshop Series
||Dover Diwali Event
||Pamela Means presents The Power of The Protest Song: Our Shared History and Present Day
||Not So Spooky Trunk or Treat
||Rehearsal for Life, Inc.
||Rehearsal for Life's Freelance Players
||The Dover Foundation, Inc.
||The musical "Hello Dolly"
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates as they become available. Last update was made on
January 31, 2023 at 08:27 PM UTC