Chester Cultural Council
The Chester Cultural Council is here to serve and promote the cultural activities of Chester and the Hill towns of Western Mass.
15 Middlefield Road
Chester, MA 01011-9805
FY23 Local Priorities
All grants are subject to the following conditions. Failure to comply may jeopardize full payment of the grant award:
– Projects must demonstrate their relationship to the town.
– Projects must be completed within one year of the date of the final written notice of grant award approved locally and by the state.
– Events/activities must be held in physically accessible facilities.
– Payments are on a reimbursement basis after the project is completed. Payment requests must document expenses with invoices, canceled checks, receipts and/or contracts.
– All applications must be typed.
– In all published materials and announcements regarding the activities supported by LCC funds, the sponsoring group or individual must acknowledge this support with a written and/or verbal credit statement or by using the MCC logo. The credit statement is “This program is supported in part by a grant from the Chester Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.” The logo is available at the MCC’s web site: www.massculturalcouncil.org or from the MCC upon request on a camera-ready slick sheet or on diskette (Mac or PC). Credit is required by the MCC and failure to comply may jeopardize future funding.
FY23 Local Guidelines
Location to Return Completed Applications: Chester Cultural Council, 15 Middlefield Road, Chester, MA 01011
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines