Ashby Cultural Council
The Cultural Council promotes and seeks funding for cultural events in Ashby. Cultural events can include demonstrations, local tours, lectures, displays and shows and many other types of events. Please contact us with your ideas.
Ashby Town Hall
895 Main Street
Ashby, MA 01431-2322
Connect on Social
FY23 Local Priorities
To fund programs that appeal to all demographics within the local community regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or others as state funds allow.
FY23 Local Guidelines
The Ashby Cultural Council (ACC) is the official local arts agency of Ashby. The council’s purpose is to support and fund creative programs that benefit the citizens of Ashby. Through programs or events including, but not limited to, lecture, demonstration, hands on experience or live performance. Grants are funded by the Massachusetts Cultural Council.
The ACC welcomes all programs that will be of benefit to its citizens. Projects with a secured venue, date and time will be given preference over other applicants.
The ACC supports:
- Projects in all art forms
- Projects that target specific populations-such as youth and senior citizens
- Programs held in buildings accessible to people with disabilities
- Programs that demonstrate comprehensive planning
- Programs that show evidence of firm marketing strategies
- Programs that promote interaction between the artist and audience
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
A grant list will be published here after January 17, 2023 and once the Local Cultural Council has finalized their decisions.
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines