Abington Cultural Council
The Abington Cultural Council is committed to support the arts and culture in the everyday lives of the members of the community
500 Gliniewicz Way
Abington, MA 02351-2065
FY22 Local Priorities
Grants are considered on the basis of clarity of purpose, community involvement, financial need, and those with a strong focus on the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences.
1. Projects that serve youth or the elderly
2. New applications and innovative proposals
2. Applications are reviewed during an open meeting, the date of which is posted at
the Town Hall. Applicants are invited to attend.
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. Priority is given to applications from Abington artists and organizations.
2. The council encourages organizations to seek additional funding support for their programs and projects.
3. New applications and innovative proposals are encouraged but the applicant must have a sponsor or venue.
4. Council funds will not be used to substitute for or replace existing publicly funded programs.
5. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, disability, or age.
1. Deadline for the filing period is November 1, 2021.
2. Applications are reviewed during an open meeting, the date of which is posted at the Town Hall.
3. Applicants will be notified in writing of the council’s decision. Applicants who are denied will be given fifteen (15) days to apply in writing for reconsideration.
4. Upon completion of the project or program, all required forms including a W-9 along with proof of payment must be submitted. Failure to submit jeopardizes future funding requests.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines