To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Groton Cultural Council
The Groton Cultural Council seeks to support a wide variety of arts programming in the community to serve all the citizens from toddlers to seniors. In the past we have contributed to musical events, humanities programs, lectures, art shows, history exhibits, and environmental activities, among many others.
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450-4224
FY22 Local Priorities
The Groton Cultural Council considers the following priorities when reviewing grants:
1. Who or what organization is sponsoring the grant, particularly in the case of an individual’s application.
2. Whether the proposal has broad appeal.
3. How the activity will benefit the Town of Groton.
4. What are the administrative costs related to the proposal?
5. Is the artist or sponsor a local person or organization?
FY22 Local Guidelines
1. All applicants must have a local partner with letter of endorsement and proof of collaboration and interest.
2. Grants should follow the funding priorities.
3. Please know that the Groton Cultural Council only receives the minimum amount of grant money from the Massachusetts Cultural Council and generally has not more than $5,000 per cycle to award. The Council likes to spread the “wealth” and rarely awards more that $600 per application.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
October 20, 2021 at 01:26 PM UTC