Dunstable Cultural Council
The Dunstable Cultural Council is a local chapter of the Massachusetts Cultural Council. The Council’s mission is to provide entertaining educational programs for the community of Dunstable. Each year, the council members re-appropriate state funds provided to Dunstable for programs in the arts, sciences, and humanities for the benefit of our townspeople.
Dunstable Town Hall
511 Main Street
Dunstable, MA 01827-1313
FY23 Local Priorities
The Dunstable Cultural Council gathers input from the community yearly and develops funding priorities based on this feedback. This year the Dunstable Cultural Council will give priority to:
1) Local events that benefits a variety of people in the town (such as summer concert or the Grange).
2) Events that are held locally in the school.
3) Events that benefit children and seniors.
4) Events that benefit the elderly
FY23 Local Guidelines
In addition to the state criteria, applications will be evaluated using the following review criteria:
1. How well the program meets our local priorities.
2. Community support and involvement.
3. Evidence of track record and dedication of the applicant.
4. Ability to address the diverse cultural needs of a community’s underserved populations or support diverse forms of cultural activities.
5. Financial need.
6. Demonstrated planning.
7. Have secured a local venue.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
FY23 Funding List
|Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.||Community Ukulele & Guitar Lessons||$500||Dunstable 350th Anniversary Committee||American Originals from the Nissitissit String Quartet||$750||Dunstable Cultural Council||Dunstable Summerr Concert Series||$3,528||Dunstable Jinglefest||Dunstable's Jinglefest 2022||$500||Dunstable Theater Collaborative, Inc.||The Last Five Years by Jason Robert Brown||$500||Haight, Jean||Art and Music at the Barn||$750||Maloof, David||Comedy Concert||$400||The Delvena Theatre Company||A Tea Cup, A Crumpet And A Gas Mask||$640||Wilson, Marcia||Owls Up Close||$695|