To experience this site in your native language, click below.
Para visitar este sitio web en su idioma nativo, haga clic a continuación.
Para experimentar este site em sua língua nativa, clique abaixo.
Back to Top
Bedford Cultural Council
The Bedford Cultural Council supports public projects through the regranting of the annual allocation of funds from the Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC). These projects shall promote access, education, diversity, and excellence in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in Bedford.
Bedford Town Hall
10 Mudge Way
Bedford, MA 01730-2144
Connect on Social
FY22 Local Priorities
Preference is given to
- Bedford residents and organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Projects involving local artists
- Projects which encourage community-wide participation in the arts, cultural events, graphic arts, fine arts, music, dance, theater, writing, nature, science, and environmental education
- Projects which encourage multi-generational cultural programs
- Projects highlighting Bedford’s history and institutions
- Projects celebrating cultural diversity and inclusivity
- First time funding of projects
FY22 Local Guidelines
Bedford Cultural Council Local Guidelines:
- Non-resident individuals or organizations:
- If your program occurs in Bedford, you must have a predetermined local sponsor and a letter from the sponsor with your application. The letter should specify the type and level of support that the sponsor will provide. The application must identify the venue as either in-person or virtual. Virtual programs must be managed by the sponsor.
- If your program does NOT occur in Bedford, you must have a supporting letter from a resident that explains how your program will benefit Bedford residents.
- Applications must be completed online and include a complete budget.
- Publicity must contain a BCC/MCC acknowledgement such as: “This program is supported in part by a grant from the Bedford Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.”
- Your event should be able to proceed with only partial funding from the Bedford Cultural Council. Other Massachusetts Cultural Grant Program Opportunities are described at:
- Approved grantees must advertise event(s) in local Bedford media.
- Grants are made on a reimbursement basis only. Once your program has been completed, please send your completed reimbursement form and documentation (Invoices, receipts, or paid bills), including costs associated with virtual programming if applicable, evidence that the event took place (programs, photos, etc.), and was credited as promised (copies of marketing, in newspapers, etc.) to: Bedford Cultural Council, Bedford Town Hall, 10 Mudge Way, Bedford, MA 01730. You may also email your reimbursement materials to BedfordMACulturalCouncil@gmail.com. Partial reimbursement is possible for projects that happen in more than one phase.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
Review Complete LCC Program Guidelines
Mass Cultural Council publishes any updates to this page's information hourly. Last update was made on
December 4, 2021 at 07:26 PM UTC