Mass Cultural Council’s online forums are a space for asking questions and sharing knowledge about the cultural sector. Help create a safe and welcoming experience for everyone by following these community guidelines:
Treat others as you would like to be treated
The following activities will NOT be tolerated:
- Spamming: trolling, or posting advertisements, links to malicious websites, and abusive or otherwise unwanted information.
- Making personal attacks against other community members.
- Posting anyone’s personal information, or otherwise sensitive information.
- Posting racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or other discriminatory remarks.
- Posting profanity, offensive or graphic material.
- Posting links to illegal downloads or services.
- Spreading misinformation.
Refrain from self-promotion and marketing
Our aim is to facilitate conversations in the online forums, not to promote for-profit ventures.
Respect contributors to the forum
- Please ask before sharing someone’s comments outside of the forum.
- Do not mine the forum for email addresses and/or contact information.
Report inappropriate content
- Please report any content that does meet these Community Guidelines by flagging that post directly, or emailing Dawn Heinen.
- Online forum users who violate our Community Guidelines will be notified and their posts removed.
Thank you in advance for respecting others and contributing to this learning network.