New Applicant Deadline: January 19, 2018
Returning Applicant Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Review the Program Guidelines to ensure that you understand the YouthReach Program rationale and register for an info session.*
- Contact Program Manager Erik Holmgren to confirm eligibility and to discuss any questions you may have about the program.
- Create an organizational profile to access the online application forms.
(Please note: Usernames/Passwords created for previously-submitted CIP-Gateway, Cultural Districts, Cultural Facilities Fund, YouthReach and/or SerHacer applications can all be used.)
- Complete the online application, comprised of the following elements:
- Project summary and logic model
- Application narrative and curriculum or schedule
- Biographies of key personnel
- Detailed project budget and summary
- Collaborator list
- First-time applicants to the Mass Cultural Council only:
IRS Tax-Exempt Letter
Articles of Incorporation
Financial Statements for the most recently completed fiscal year
Click the "final submission" button of the application by the deadline. The electronic application will then be automatically received by the Mass Cultural Council.
The electronic submission of all the application pages and support materials listed above constitutes the final application.
Proceed to the Online Application
These webinars will provide information for applicants to the YouthReach grant program from the Mass Cultural Council. The conversation will cover areas of eligibility, the applications process, the panel process, site visits, and logic models. For those who are not able to join, program staff will be available for one on one conversations.
Please register for either information session below. If you have questions in advance of these meetings please contact Erik Holmgren.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017